Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Recent Activity

               Recently I was ice skating with my good friend Kenny and I ended up getting an injury at the last 15 minutes of the three hour block. I hockey stopped and slid to much and fell to the ice, and if you have ever fallen on the ice you slide alot. While I was sliding across the ice I bumped into a figure skater, and when I did that she stepped back and her blade wen't through my nail and cut off 1/8 of an inch of the tip of my bone. I ended up getting surgery at about one o'clock in the morning. Now I have no nail and about eight stiches in my middle figure. Now I had been working out and using the trainer. I will be ack on the bike soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that this slowed your training progress. I know it seems like forever, but it will go by fast. What have you been doing to fill all of your time?

    ReplyDelete