Friday, September 24, 2010

What I Believe

       I believe that hard work and practice equals success. If I want to fulfill my dream of being a pro cyclist I have to train and work hard to push myself to the limit in races. If I don't start now I might never get a chance. I have my biggest example to make me do these things and stay in shape for future events, that is Lance Armstrong. Lance is always on the bike riding or in the gym practicing keeping his fitness up. Having such a big example makes me live up to what I believe.
Maybe what I belive might encourage you to become more athletic.
Comment on my blog if this influenced your physical ability.

BYE

1 comment:

  1. You actually did influence me, I got up and walked this morning. You are so right, it is now or when. When it comes to being in shape, there is no reason to wait. Do you have any tips for beginning bikers? That would be a great article to write. I would love to see what expertise you have to offer people of any age who may be interested in beginning a new biking experience.

    ReplyDelete